"Some days, you eat the bear. Some days, the bear eats you. But always dress for the hunt!" - The Adventurer's Club
The Bear - whatever self-destructive tendency that gets the better of you./Ammo - Tools for success!/Dressing for the Hunt - Prepare for what comes with support.
Anyone else like the taste of Roasted Bear Meat?
I do.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Goals and What this Blog is about

Greetings fellow Bear Hunters!
"Some days, you eat the bear. Some days, the bear eats you. But always dress for the hunt!" - The Adventurer's Club
The Bear - whatever self-destructive tendency that gets the better of you.
Dressing for the Hunt - Being prepared, no matter what.
Ammo for the hunt - Knowledge, Support, Self Discipline, Positive Thinking.
Roasted Bear Meat anyone?
So what are the goals that I have for this coming week?

1) Drink at least 5-6 28oz bottles of WATER every day. (Totaling between 140-168oz/day)

2) Work out 5-6 days this week for at least 250 calories.

3) Eat a spinach salad EVERY DAY during at least 1 meal.

What is my Master Goal?

Lose 15 lbs by the time My Sailor comes home. That will put me well into Onderland and lighter than My Sailor has ever seen me in person. 10 more pounds to go! You can track this progress on the right. I'm currently working on week 4.

So what's this blog about?
In case you didn't follow my previous Wellness Blog, I like to take some time to address different kinds of Wellness, since it all contributes towards the overall picture.

CREDO: ALL WELLNESS IS TIED TOGETHER!


Physical Wellness -This will include my weight loss journey, work out information, food and recipes. I can't wait to share what I'm discovering along the way.

Emotional Wellness - I'll address whatever things I'm going through, and different coping mechanisms, including meditation, journaling, and even the effects of physical wellness.

Financial Wellness - I'll address saving and paying off strategies.

Spiritual Wellness - I hope to do this without getting too much into the "religion" side of things and more into the spiritual side of things, as my journey goes on. I believe there is a lot to learn in this world and that there is a lot we don't know and may never be able to explain in our life times.

No comments:

Post a Comment