"Some days, you eat the bear. Some days, the bear eats you. But always dress for the hunt!" - The Adventurer's Club
The Bear - whatever self-destructive tendency that gets the better of you./Ammo - Tools for success!/Dressing for the Hunt - Prepare for what comes with support.
Anyone else like the taste of Roasted Bear Meat?
I do.

Monday, October 31, 2011

Rebooting the Wellness Blog

I had a great Wellness blog a few years back and it really helped me get in shape. So I'm rebooting it with some new found motivation.

Not only am I going to fit into my wedding dress next fall, but I have decided on a few attainable short term goals. Keeping this blog will help me share the good stuff (food, work outs, mood lifters) with fellow people making changes in their healthy journeys.

No comments:

Post a Comment